THE ALL-NEW MAKERBOT REPLICATOR+
- Engineered and Extensively Tested for Reliable, Faster 3D Printing
- To ensure easy, accessible 3D printing, the MakerBot Replicator+ comes with the Smart Extruder+ and all the standard features of its predecessor. A few of those features include an LCD display, an on-board camera, as well as USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet connectivity.
- The MakerBot Replicator+ prints 30% faster than its predecessor and offers a 25% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned gantry and z-stage.
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
- Save time and accelerate iteration by pairing the Replicator+ with MakerBot Print software and MakerBot Mobile. The Replicator+ is Cloud-enabled so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile app. With MakerBot Print, you can import Native CAD parts and assemblies, auto-arrange them during print preparation, and then print them on one or more printers. To get started printing quickly and easily, MakerBot Mobile offers an all-new guided wireless setup.
- With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. Prints are also easier to remove with the new bendable Flex Build Plate. The build plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator+ is ready to go right out of the box.
- Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament.