THE ALL-NEW MAKERBOT REPLICATOR MINI+
Simple, Accessible, and Reliable Desktop 3D Printing
- Save time and accelerate iteration by pairing the Replicator Mini+ with MakerBot Print software and MakerBot Mobile. The Replicator Mini+ is Cloud-enabled so you can control it remotely with MakerBot Print or the MakerBot Mobile app. With MakerBot Print, you can import Native CAD files, auto-arrange them during print preparation, and then print them on one or more printers. To get started printing quickly and easily, MakerBot Mobile offers an all-new guided wireless setup.
- To ensure easy, accessible 3D printing, the MakerBot Replicator Mini+ comes with the Smart Extruder+ and all the standard features such as an on-board camera, as well as connectivity via Wi-Fi and USB cable.
- The MakerBot Replicator Mini+ prints 10% faster than its predecessor and offers a 28% larger build volume. For greater reliability and precision, it features improved hardware, like a redesigned Z-stage and refined gantry.
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities.
With the new Grip Surface, prints adhere better, resulting in reduced warping and curling. And guess what? No more blue tape. The build plate is also factory-leveled so your Replicator Mini+ is ready to go right out of the box.
- Get up and running quickly with the easy, guided wireless setup through MakerBot Mobile. Once you’re ready, you can monitor and control your print jobs even when you’re away via the 3D printer’s on-board camera.